What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Instructions to make solar panel and wind turbine at home. Use this earth4energy guide to make a power producing solar panels and reduce your electricity bill.
- You can reduce your power bill. By making your own solar panels and/or wind turbines you can combine them and significantly reduce your power bill
- This is a fun DIY project that you are really going to enjoy. You can then show your friends and family what you have built
- Get our video series for free! If you invest in Earth4Energy now you will also get our “Hollywood quality” videos for free.
- Do your part for the environment! If you are looking for a way to go green then this is the perfect resource for you.
- Save money by making your own solar panels rather than purchasing retail panels. This alone can save you thousands!
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Earth 4 Energy scores an averge of 3.98, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Earth 4 Energy scores 89.58/100 which is truly excellent – the quantities that this product is selling in would mean that it’s a quality offering.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.earth4energy.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: earth4energy.com you’ll also be taken through to earth4energy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)